Linn Manor Care Center © All rights reserved
• 600 - 1200 square feet of living space
• All apartments have two bedrooms
• Most apartments have no stairs
• Fully wheelchair-accessible
• Attached garages
• Large front bay window
• Handicap-accessible showers
• High-efficiency heating/cooling
• Humidity-controlled environment
• Well insulated with 2x6 walls
• All major appliances included
• Water, sewer and trash included
• Lawn care and snow removal included
• some units have decks
• Transportation to various activities and outings
• Coordinated activities scheduled
• Community room for large events
• On-site maintenance staff
• Hot meal delivery service
• Nursing staff on-campus 24 hours/day
• Adjacent to Linn Manor Care Center
• Priority admittance to Linn Manor Care Center during time of health crisis
The Linn Manor Apartments were designed with seniors in mind. Whether it’s as small as never having to climb stairs again or knowing there is always someone there to help, we at Linn Manor are always here, promoting independence at every age in a very Christian way.
A Key benefit to living in the Linn Manor Apartments is the 24-hour access of our professional nursing staff, who are available to assist in emergencies.
Linn Manor maintains a file on each tenant, detailing medical information, emergency contacts and other critical pieces of information, to assist in providing appropriate and immediate aide in emergencies.
Feeling sick and not sure if you should call an ambulance, go to the doctor, or just sleep it off? Call our nurse and someone will be over to assess your situation and make a recommendation of what you should do.